Spring is the season for new growth and rejuvenation! This doesn’t just apply for your lawn and garden outside; you can also apply this to other areas of your home, like the bathroom. If you’re looking to update your bathroom this spring (without breaking the bank), consider these options.
- Cabinet Cruising – Consider adding a pullout shelf to the bottom of each cabinet in your bathroom. This will allow you to organize the contents AND have easy access to them without having to reach your entire arm in. The days of messy, unorganized cabinets are a thing of the past!
- Elegant Lighting – Are you looking to add some elegance to your bathroom without having to spend thousands of dollars on new cabinets, countertops, a shower, or a bathtub? Change out your boring light fixture for a small chandelier. Not only will the glass pieces sparkle throughout, it will be the focal point of the bathroom.
- Up the “Wow Factor” – Replace your current mirror with something that will add some style to your bathroom. Choose one with crazy glass patterns for a unique look. These mirrors are perfect for half bathrooms that are used strictly for using the toilet and washing up.
- The Little Things – For those who don’t want to spend the money on new cabinets and countertops, simply update the hardware. Splurging a bit on new hardware can be just the change your current cabinets and vanity need (and at a very affordable price).
- Replace The Wasters – Toilets, shower heads, and faucets that have a slow dripping leak or are decades old should not exist in any bathroom! These fixtures can be wasting gallons upon gallons of water per month, thus hiking up your monthly water bill. Spending the money to replace them now will save you a lot more money down the road.
Updating your bathroom to celebrate the arrival of spring is extremely affordable and takes up less than a weekend of your time! When the plumbing and fixtures in your bathroom need to be serviced, repaired, or replaced, contact the plumbers at Tri-City Appliance, Plumbing, Heating & Cooling. To learn more or to schedule an appointment, give us a call at (203) 583-4269.